View our current job opportunities, company benefits, accolades, and more.
Discover Your Opportunities at Veregy
We look for two behaviors when we hire new members to our team: compassion and ambition. We want to hire great people and give them the tools and freedom to be awesome.
Our Core Values
- We are one company.
- We win when our customers and partners win.
- We are transparent with all customers and stakeholders.
- We deliver and delight our customers at every engagement.
- We are involved in our community and support the environment.
- We create rewarding careers and long-term opportunities for our employees.
We believe every employee at Veregy enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and to discover, design and deliver solutions. We are committed to building a unique and diverse workforce that represents the communities in which our customers operate.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Leave, and Paid Time Off.
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans.
- 401k Retirement Plan with Matching Employer Contributions.
- Employer-Sponsored Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance.
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- Continued Education and Trade Certification Sponsorship (Specific Positions).
- Company Branded Trucks Provided (Specific Positions).
Awards and Certifications
- 2022 NAESCO Accredited Energy Service Provider (ESP)
- 2022 Department of Energy Qualified Energy Service Companies
- 2022 EPA/Green Power Partnership Top 30 K-12 Schools – Largest Green Power User in the U.S.
- 2022 Top 100 Best Places to Work – Best Companies
- 2021 Top 120 Best Places to Work – Best Companies
- 2022 NAESCO Accredited Energy Service Company (ESCO)
- 2020 Ameren Missouri 2020 Trade Ally Network Awards – Most Outstanding Engineering Services
- 2020 Columbus Business First – Top Engineering Firms in Columbus, Ohio
- 2019 Top 100 Best Place to Work – USA Today Network
- 2019 Columbus CEO Best Places to Work
- 2019 American Electrical Power Ohio Top of The List In Highest kWh Savings
- 2019 Arizona Association of School Board Officials (AASBO) Vendor of the Year
- 2019 Consulting – Specifying Magazine – Engineering Giants Survey Top 125 Engineers in the Country
- 2019 Business and Government Partnership Award – Missouri Association of Counties
- 2018 American Electrical Power Ohio Solution Provider Award
- 2018 Distech Award
Have a look at our current openings below and don’t forget to visit our LinkedIn page!
The employment policy of Veregy is to provide equal opportunity to all persons. Our company, therefore, has made a commitment to equal employment opportunity through a positive and continuing affirmative action program. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected military and/or veteran status, or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes.
Veregy will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with Veregy’s legal duty to furnish information.
It is the policy of Veregy to abide by all provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act and similar state and local laws. We will not tolerate discrimination against qualified individuals with disabilities with regard to any aspect of employment. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities, the company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of any otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship would result.